Where to stay
Located in the Vall Fosca at a height of 2,395 m, it was built around 1917 and was known as the “Keller house”, for that was the name of the Swiss engineer living there who managed the first hydroelectric construction in Spain. The wooden building was donated by FECSA (electricity company) to the Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya, a group of excursion associations.
In 1985 the refuge underwent a big renovation to set up this building with a capacity of 40 people when it is open and of 10 when closed.
Blankets, mattresses, wc, Shower (in summer), Food and drinks.
La Torre de Capdella (Pallars Jussà - Lleida)
Tel.: 973 252 000
How to arrive