St. Martí - Torre de Capdella
Small building with rectangular plan, a semicircular apse with
It may have been part of an unfinished or disappeared building, and the remains today may have been the foundations of the Romanesque tower belfry.
First mention to the church dates from 996, when the pope John XIII certified in a papal bull the belonging of this temple to the monastery of Gerri. This lasted at least until before 1164, when it no longer appears as a property of the monastery.
Epicentre- Centre de Visitants del Pallars Jussà
Passeig del Vall , 13
Tel.: 973 653 470