Located in Fígols de Tremp, this fortress was a key element to control the mountain range that separates the Tremp basin from the Noguera Ribagorçana river basin.
The only remains left is a round tower, especially damaged, with the gate situated 6 metres high.
First mentions of this castle are strongly linked to Eroles Castle, as both fortresses belonged to Roger d'Eroles. In 1404, this area and Sant Adrià went under the jurisdiction of the Crown.
Epicentre- Centre de Visitants del Pallars Jussà
Passeig del Vall , 13
Tel.: 973 653 470