There are few remains of what once was the Conques Castle, and they are located on the village of Conques. What can be seen nowadays is a Romanesque stone tower with square plant, the only thing left after the Civil War front was situated right in this place.
It is first mentioned in 1055. During the 11th century it was owned by the counts of Barcelona and the counts of Urgell. It was under the jurisdiction of the barons of Orcau from 1277.
Epicentre- Centre de Visitants del Pallars Jussà
Passeig del Vall , 13
Tel.: 973 653 470